Helpful Resources for Employees
Activity Insight - An online software tool by Digital Measures designed to help faculty members collect, organize, and display their data for the purposes of annual reviews, promotion and tenure, and more.
Administrative Information Services (AIS) - Serves as the central University resource responsible for supporting
- Personal Information: Update information using the W-4 screen in ESSIC.
- Office Address/Phone: Contact the Administrative Assistant in your unit.
- Name change in the UCS (e-mail) Global Directory - send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Affirmative Action - A service organization that supports and enhances the University's commitment to diversity, providing expert advice and leadership to colleges, departments, faculty and staff in their efforts to recruit and retain a diverse workforce and ensure an environment free from discrimination and harassment.
Awards - The College and University offer a number of rewards programs:
- Employee Reward and Recognition Programs
- Faculty Staff Achievement Awards (University)
- College of Health and Human Development Awards
- Twenty-Five Year Service Award Program
Background Check (Policy HR99) - Outlines a process for ensuring background checks are completed for any individuals, age 16 and over, (paid or unpaid) who are engaged by Penn State in any work capacity.
- University Ethics & Compliance - Information on Public Clearances required for Authorized Adults (AD 39)
- Penn State Information for Completing Publicly-Available Background Checks
Benefits - Provides information on all of the benefits available to full-time employees.
BOX - A document management system utilized throughout the University.
Center for Workplace Learning & Performance (CWLP) - Offers a variety of workshops, seminars, and training opportunities available to employees.
Clery Act - Requires all institutions to collect crime reports from a variety of individuals and organizations that Clery considers to be "campus security authorities."
Leave of Absence
See also FMLA
Pennsylvania Lobbying Disclosure Act (Forms Due Quarterly)
Federal Lobbying Activities (Forms Due Quarterly)
See also Benefits
Special Academic Titles
Workplace Poster Requirement
See also Injury/Accident